You can imagine the thought processes at play in the first week of university: “You must choose two subjects as well as your major”, say the university. “Okay, which ones are the least work?” I reply. And so Creative Writing was added to my list of taken subjects at university. And I’ve written ten stories/poems/screenplays in my time so far. Whgich one do you feel should be posted to MoaBG for your consumption?
- A story about four soldiers in their last week
- A science-fiction comedy story
- A story about me chatting up a girl in a bar and talking about my home town
- A novelisation of the Skyrim trailer
- Two depressing poems
- A poem about a door
- A poem about a box
- A screenplay about a third wheel
- A science-fiction horror story
- A story about six entities on a WW1 battlefield
Which do you want?